We’re pleased to announce an update for the guam, version 0.9.4.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and for Plesk Premium Email for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- Guam is now building on Ubuntu 18.04
- T75468: Empty lines in commands would previously break DIGEST-MD5 authentication.
- A special case where all entries of a single network packet were filtered would cause guam to get stuck.
- Previously Guam crashed on IDLE commands that allow untagged DONE responses by the client.
- T157640: Previous versions of Guam shipped with a configuration that may lead to an incomplete certificate chain.