This article outlines the installation procedure for Kolab 16 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 for Power 8 architectures that have elected to use Advance Toolchain.
Please note subtly different instructions apply to different installations;
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on CentOS 7
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on CentOS 7 on Power 8
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on CentOS 7 with Plesk Onyx
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on RHEL 7
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on RHEL 7 on Power 8
- Installation Instructions for Kolab 16 on RHEL 7 with Plesk Onyx
This article assumes you have already configured your system with the Advance Toolchain repository or repositories enabled, instructions for which are to be retrieved from upstream documentation.
Install Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL)
# rpm -Uhv https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/epel-release-latest-7.noarch.rpm
Import the GPG key
# rpm --import https://ssl.kolabsys.com/maipo.asc
Install the Kolab release RPM
Please note you are expected to run the latest available version of Advance Toolchain.
# yum install https://ssl.kolabsys.com/kolab-16-for-el7-with-at11.rpm
# yum update
Please note the installation of Kolab components requires the optional repository to be enabled.
# yum --enablerepo=rhel-7-server-optional-rpms install kolab
To receive updates pushed through the optional repository (recommended), please consider executing:
# subscription-manager repos --enable=rhel-7-for-power-le-optional-rpms
# yum -y install kolab