We’re pleased to announce an update for the chwala packages, version 0.5.4.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16 and Plesk Premium Email on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- T101400: An auth error dialog for built-in storage sources is not shown inappropriately anymore
- Kolab had WOPI issues when dovecot was the backend. This has been fixed
- Fix window origin comparison for domain URIs with port
- Fix handling member colors from wopi editor
- T136425: Workaround for a Collabora bug where UserFriendlyName is required
- T137352: An option is added to disable Kolab storage
- T126984: Folder sharing API between Kolab and Seafile drivers