We’re pleased to announce an update for the chwala packages, version 0.5.5.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and Plesk Premium Email version 16 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
On top of the previously fixed issues in this version:
- Support added for new Kolab SSO plugin
- T162404: Performance stats are now logged to the main console log when ‘per_user_logging=true’ is set
- WebDAV: Compatibility with servers that require Content-Length in PUT requests is fixed
- WebDAV: Self-referencing storage is now detected
- WebDAV: Files can now be listed from storage root
- WebDAV: Servers with disabled Depth:infinite are now supported
- Seafile: An error, when trying to lock storage root folder, has been fixed
- Seafile: Refactored caching system
- Folder_list api has been extended so it’s possible to request specified part of the hierarchy
..the following issue is also fixed:
- The logrotate was configured so that logs would grow considerably. This is now fixed