We’re pleased to announce an update for the chwala packages, version 0.5.6.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and Plesk Premium Email version 16 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed in this version:
- A groundless warning in the collaborative editing stated: “There are unsaved changes in the document that will be lost”. This has been fixed
- When first viewing a file and then editing it in the collaborative editing, then the save button didn’t work. This has been fixed
- The readonly/virtual entries in the Files folder selector is now showing as disabled
- Folder Hierarchies are now showing more flat than before
- Fix of a regression, where fileapi_backend_storage_disabled=true didn’t really disable listing folders from backend
- Fix of file’s last modification time in the collaborative editing
- Fix of a bug in distinguishing a file from a folder when using SabreDAV >= 3
- In some circumstance, documents could not be saved in the collaborative editing feature. This has been fixed