We’re pleased to announce an update for the iRony packages, version 0.4.1.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 16.04, and Plesk Premium Email version 16 for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- Remove kolabdav_user_debug in favor of Roundcube’s per_user_logging
- Fix PHP Fatal error on some vCard4 BDAY/ANNIVERSARY input
- Fix logging failed login attempts if the username exists
- Fix PHP7 warning on declaration of validateVCard()
- T36327: Implement safe unauthenticated access to Free/Busy for clients that do not support HTTP Basic authentication for Free/Busy