We’re pleased to announce an update to the update for the kolab-syncroton packages, version 2.3.16.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and Plesk Premium Email version 16 for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
Among other issues fixed issues in this version are:
- Set configuration defaults to most representative of the user’s expectations
- Fix logging SecondsLeft value (in case of a ping loop break)
- Check if kolab_auth class exist before using it
- Fix bug where task recurrence was discarded in client-to-server sync
- Support MeetingResponse to the existing event on iOS
- Fix synchronizing \Flagged keyword removal to the device
- Fix memory_limit errors on large email synchronization