We’re pleased to announce an update for the kolab-webadmin packages, version 3.2.12.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab Enterprise 14, available for CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Debian 7, Debian 8, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, and Kolab 16, available for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- T67329: Support attribute=value search
- T57633: Add possibility to clone object types
- Fix PHP 7.1 compatibility issues
- T2388: Fix ldaps:// connections
- Fix hiding Add Shared Folder and Add Organizational Unit menu when user has no access to it
- T1326: Fix bug where resources name field could become disabled after object type modification
- Add –dry-run argument to purge-deleted-domains
- Fix scoring more narrow, subtle differences between user types
- T1232: Allow login with password containing < character
- T1109: Fix bug where hitting Enter in autocompletion list would close ACL dialog
- Fix bug in creating DN string from domain name for %(base_dn)s resolving