We’re pleased to announce a further update for the kolab-webadmin packages, version 3.2.14.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04.
The following issues has been resolved in this version:
List the changes and refer to the source of the change where appropriate (tickets, etc.).
- A defect caused the ‘Reset password’ website to hang and give ‘504 Gateway Time-out’. This has been fixed
- ‘user.password’ action is now added to the API
- An error is now being logged when SQL DSN is empty
- Performance were lagging when multiple email addresses were validated. This has been fixed
- The domains list page size is now reset when used for internal checks