We’re pleased to announce an update for the pykolab packages, version 0.8.10.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- T75735: Manage the pool of processes for Wallace; allow a certain process to not get stuck, and clean up afterward.
- Fix using an attendee object in a debug message
- The command ‘kolab undelete-mailbox’ now correctly “undeletes” mailboxes
- Correct a reference to legacy username ‘clam’, now ‘clamupdate’, for the initial setup
- T114576: Correctly parse iTips that do not have an organizer
- T114576: Fix error in invitation policy reply for invitations without an organizer
- Correct handling empty trimmed comments (i.e., from our friends at Microsoft Outlook)
- T75978: Read the DTSTART properly before we read RECURRENCE-ID
- T2274: Increase the maximum length of an email address in the policy cache tables
- T2274: Add an option –drop-tables to /usr/libexec/postfix/kolab_smtp_access_policy