We’re pleased to announce an update for the pykolab packages, version 0.8.17.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04
The following issues are fixed:
- Increase compatibility with Debian 10’s stock Cyrus IMAP package:
- Adding a setup option –mysqlhost,
- Adding a setup option –mysqlrootpw
- (This is preparation for future compatibility with Debian 10)
- Ensure a missing setting isn’t treated as a string
- Set default value of –max-tasks to None, which effectively makes pool workers work forever.