We’re pleased to announce an update for the roundcubemail packages, version 1.4-95.
This update is an bugfix and update release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04 and for Plesk Premium Email version 16 for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed and changed:
- An rfc822 part of a message without a filename wasn’t listed on the attachments list. This is fixed
- IMAP SASL GSSAPI negotiation was incorrect. This is now fixed
- Unicode in local part of the email address was not supported in recipient inputs. This is now fixed
- Referrer-Policy:same-origin header is now used. This is to avoid Referer leaking
- Elastic: Redesign mail of the compose page – use recipient selection dialog
- Elastic: Fix of the mouse events on the recipient input widget
- Elastic: Deactivate menu buttons that have all sub-actions inactive
- Elastic: Improvement of autocompletion on mobile
- Elastic: Jump to the list on folder selection on mobile devices
- Elastic: Make the HTML editor toolbar always visible on scroll
- Malformed messages were saved into Sent folder when using big attachments and low memory limit. This is now fixed