We’re pleased to announce an update for the roundcubemail-plugins-kolab packages, version 3.4.3.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and Plesk Premium Email version 16 for CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed and changed:
- When using unsupported (old) view type ‘table’, the calendar UI was broken. This has been fixed
- When kolabDescAttribute contained non-JSON-formatted values, the calendar was broken. This has been fixed
- The all-day event date in calendar invitation box was presented wrong. this has been fixed
- The Check Calendar button was pointing to a wrong date. this has been fixed
- The number of event occurrences when “checking an itip event in calendar” could run forever. This is now limited
- Some color fixes in the calendar
- Somtimes the key would be too long for the kolab_alarms table schema in MariaDB. This has been fixed
- There was an issue creating and editing folders in the Task list. This has been fixed