We’re pleased to announce an update for the roundcubemail-plugins-kolab packages, version 3.5.3.
This update is a bugfix release for Kolab 16, available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04, and for Plesk Premium Email version 17 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
The following issues are fixed and changed:
- A fix for the calendar Options menu in event info dialog
- Ensure we use existing attribute and entry level rights as returned from Net_LDAP3
- Fix object_prettyname() result for other user folders if the id cannot be resolved to username
- A fix for a PHP Fatal error in the SSO: Call to undefined method kolab_sso_openidc::get_maram()
- implemented logging of SSO openssl errors