We’re pleased to announce an update for the roundcubemail-skin-enterprise packages, version 0.3.8.
This update is a rebuild and update to the existing release for:
- Kolab Enterprise 14 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Debian 7 and Debian 8
- Kolab 16 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Ubuntu 16.04.
The following issues are fixed;
- Compatibility with changes to the Roundcube stock skin has been ensured
- The “Find Availability” dialog was skewed. This has been fixed
- T1263: Tasks can now get imported and exported via buttons
- The header of the folders lists in Delegation and Activesync (Settings) were missing. This has been fixed
- T1237: Fix for css on the mail and contact printing pages
- Some small css fixes and improvements
- Fix width of the “Modified” column on the files list