We’re pleased to announce an update for the roundcubemail packages, version 1.4-rc1.221
This update is a bugfix and enhancement release for Kolab 16, available on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04 and on Plesk Premium Email version 16 for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Debian 8, Debian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.
This package updates Roundcubemail to the upstream version 1.4-rc1.221, which, among other changes, fixes the following issues:
- LDAP references to the UID used to case confusion in some situations. This has now been changed to clearly reference the user
- Some cross-browser compatibility fixes for the responsive skin
- The Next/Prev button in the responsive skin mail view didn’t work with multi-folder search. This has been fixed
- Elastic: Fix visual issue with long buttons in .boxwarning
- When pasting into the recipient line, the new-line was handled wrong. This has been fixed
- Verified digital signatures now displays the user id associated with the sender address of the digital signature
- A list of HKP key servers for PGP public key lookups in Enigma/Mailvelope can now be defined in config.inc.php.
- Default: $config[‘keyservers’] = array(“keys.fedoraproject.org”, “keybase.io”);
- The unicode format has been changed to use the more modern IDNA2008 (http://www.unicode.org/faq/idn.html#5)
- The selection of columns on the messages list wasn’t working. This has been fixed